GreaterKIDS is a safe, family-friendly environment for 3 years - 5th grade that inspires kids to discover Christ and grow in their faith. We do this through leading them to love God, serve people, do their best, and have fun.
We invite kids and their families to connect weekly:
- 1st, 2nd, and 4th Sundays at 10:00am
- Wednesdays at 7:30pm
- Participate in our various annual activities and opportunities for kids to shine.
In the Preschool, children will explore who God is. They will learn more about God from live storytellers, engaging stories on video, worship songs, and intentional small group activities.
Children will learn to believe in God and what it means to be a Christian. These important lessons are taught through a combination of video curriculum and live presentation, high-energy worship songs, and crafts activities.
4th & 5th grade
Children will learn to put their faith in action through leadership and serving. These important lessons are taught through a combination of video curriculum and live presentation, high-energy worship songs, and meaningful small group discussion.
- GreaterKIDS Church is only open on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Sunday of each month
- GreaterKIDS Church is closed in celebration of student and family worship, respectfully on the 3rd and 5th Sunday of each month
- We also close GreaterKIDS Church on Mother's Day, Easter Sunday, and Father's Day
- GreaterKIDS check-in opens 15 minutes prior to service at 10:00 am
- For security reasons, you must be at least 18 years of age to drop-off and pickup a child
- If there are any food allergies or special instructions, please let the check-in attendant know so the information can be added for your child’s safety.
Connect with us...